Hey Rutgers' Community! Join us for a Healthy Eating
Running from August 4 through August 16.
Do you wonder whether you can find a way of eating that gives
you more energy and keeps you feeling your best? Are you
concerned that you don’t always make the healthiest food
choices? Perhaps you’ve considered trying to eat differently to
improve your health but aren’t sure where to begin.
The Healthy Eating Challenge is a great place to start! This
Challenge enables you to learn how different foods make you feel
- starting with your first meal of the day over 10 days.
What do you get with the Healthy Eating Challenge?
- Kick-off Session (1-hour): Thursday, August 4 at 7pm
- Check-in Session on Tuesday, August 9 th at 7pm
- Final Session on Tuesday, August 16 at 7pm
- 10 days of personalized emails with useful information on Eating For Your Health
- Easy and delicious recipes that are simple to make with a detailed shopping list
- Tips and techniques to keep you motivated
- Daily check-in sheets to see how you’re feeling, because How You Feel is Data®
- Ability to share your experience with others
The Healthy Eating Challenge gives you the opportunity to
explore a variety of healthful food choices for your first meal of
the day and decide which is the most delicious and works best for
you. Throughout the challenge, we’ll be asking you to notice how
you like the different foods and observe how your body responds
You’ll have the opportunity to connect with the group and share
your insights and experiences in a non-judgmental environment.
At the end of the Healthy Eating Challenge, you’ll have a clearer
picture of the type of meals that leave you satisfied and feeling
Registration is required. For questions about registration please contact Nancy.